Director of Deloitte Sustainability Services in Paris, Catherine has more than two decades of experience in audit and consulting in France, South Africa, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. She has a double expertise in financial/non financial reporting and sustainable development.
She supports international clients from various industrial sectors in increasing the reliability of non-financial information and sustainability reporting. She guides them throughout the entire CSR reporting process, from risks analysis to effective stakeholder communication, internal policies documentation and sustainability communication options.
Valuing global mindset and corporate responsibility, she partners with a strong network of financial experts and sustainability specialists around the globe, and contributes to the Deloitte Foundation in a series of socials projects focusing on education
She is the co-author of a guidebook on CSR reporting for the National Confederation of French employers (MEDEF) in 2017 and accompanies her clients to comply with the French duty of vigilance law and with the NFR Directive 2014/95/EU.
Education & Professional Background
22 years of experience
- Deloitte France (12 years)
- Deloitte Singapore (2 years)
- Audit and Advisory Firm in Thailand (2 years)
- Audit and Advisory Firm in Malaysia (4 years)
- Deloitte South Africa (2 years)
- American Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA Institute | 2011
- French Chartered Accountant – OEC | 2005
- Master in Management – Toulouse Business School | 1996
- French / English
- Non financial reporting and integrated reporting
- Compliance with new regulatory CSR requirements (French duty of vigilance law and NFR Directive 2014/95/UE)
- Audit of CSR information