Chair, thirty-second session of ISAR
- Vânia Borgerth, is a nominated Board Member of IESBA – International Ethics Board for Accountants, Board Member of SHIFT Project and Head of the Brazilian Integrated Reporting Network.
- Brazilian Delegate at ISAR since 2007 (Chair of ISAR 32 and Head of Delegation from 2013-2020).
- Representative of Brazilian Institute for Corporate Governance (IBGC) at the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC). Member of the Expert Panel of Accounting for Sustainability (A4S).
- Ms. Borgerth is the former Head Accountant of the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES), the Advisory Council of the IFRS (2015-2020) and the Consultative and Advisory Groups of the International Standard Board for Auditing (IAASB – 2010-2019) and Accounting Ethics (IESBA 2015-2019).
- PhD student at FUCAPE Business School, where she is also a lecturer.